Hi,

Hop you are doing good!

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. One of our large media clients is looking for a *Java
Architect* at *New York, NY* for a *contract *position (possible contract
to hire).

Below is the job description for your reference. If you have any candidate
available then send me updated resume with an hourly rate on c2c.

*Job Title: Java Architect*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Job Type: Contract - 9 Months*

*Interview: Face to Face after Telephonic*

*2-3  **years of recent AngularJS experience required and only Local to
NY/NJ/PA for F2F interview*

*Past/Current experience as a JAVA Architect*

*Minimum Qualifications: *

   - BS degree (Computer Science preferred)
   - 10+ years developing high-performance web applications
   - 5+ years Java/J2EE design experience
   - 5+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring MVC or similar
   - 5+ years developing in JavaScript (including Jquery and AngularJS
   frameworks)
   - 5+ years developing HTML/CSS (SASS/SCSS a plus)
   - 2+ years developing web applications for mobile devices

*Requirements and General Skills:*

   - Expertise architecting and developing high-performance Java Web apps
   with JavaScript/AJAX
   - Expertise with various frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery,
   backbone.js, Handlebars.js, and node.js.
   - Contribution to a popular JS framework a plus
   - Expertise debugging and performance tuning J2EE and client-side
   applications
   - Deep understanding of web standards including HTTP, REST, and JSON
   - Knowledge of advanced CSS and browser performance optimizations
   - Expertise coding “responsive” web pages
   - Experience with cross-browser limitations and workaround.
   - Experience with Git or SVN and issue tracking tools (JIRA a plus).

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com

<https://www.comrise.com/>