Hi,

We have an urgent req. for SOA Suite Resource at Lansing, MI; The consultant
needs to start ASAP ;the details of the position are listed below, please
forward matching resumes.

Feel free to call me for details:-

*If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send me matching
resumes to **na...@ajaxinfotech.com* <na...@ajaxinfotech.com>*  along with
the below details. *

1. Name -

2. Contact -

3. Email-

4. Rate -

5. Current Location -

6. Availability -

7. Work status-

8. Relocation issue if any -

9. Skill summary - (in tandem with REQ)

Details:

Oracle SOA Suite resource to assist with a sensor monitoring issue.

Client Detail:

We have seen a increase in lengthy transactions  within SOA Suite.  Customer
has done the initial analysis which is pointing to a significant time spent
in logging sensor data.

In looking at data from July 11th to July 16th in SOA Suite, there are 88
out of 245 transactions, approximately 35% that took longer than 55 seconds.
Something definitely seems wrong in SOA Suite. In spot-checking a number of
the instances and it appears that the time is being spent in the sensor
logging steps. We saw this in QA at one point, and it eventually went away,
but no one ever determined exactly what caused it.

For the short-term we have turned off the SOA Suite sensor logging, however
as you know there is great value in this sensor data therefore we need to
determine root cause of these length transaction times.

Hoping for somoene onsite ASAP to assist with this effort.

Duration: 1 month

Location: Lansing, MI

Rate: Open

Nag