*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title:- SQL/BI DeveloperLocation:- Chicago, IL (Need Local to
IL)Duration:- 10+monthsInterview : Face to Face is requiredNeed Green Card
or U.S Citizen Job Description:-*8 years IT experience focused in software
design with emphasis on the following technologies and tasks: UML (Use
Case, Activity, State Chart, and Class Diagram), Data Warehousing, Business
Intelligence, Data Marts concepts.
Ability to gather requirements from business through appropriate
questioning techniques
Ability to query an Advanced RDBMS Database such as DB2, Oracle, and
SQL/Server for data analysis to help verify requirements
Understanding of database modeling, SQL query, and procedural programming
to conduct technical analysis
Experience using Requisite Pro, RUP, and Scrum, Rally is highly preferred
Strong analytical skills, team-oriented interpersonal and communication
skills
Excellent written, verbal, and listening communications skills
Demonstrates experience within a customer focused environment
BCBS Plan Experience and Healthcare experience is a strong plus
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*