*SQL Developer in FL for 2 Months contract to start with extensions ! Need
local to FL !*

*Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*I have a SQL Developer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. This is a short term 2
month contract to start with extensions beyond that time. I need someone
local to this area that can face to face interview. Do you have any
candidates for this?*

*SQL Programming is required.*
The primary objective of this position is to develop stored procedures for
use by an enterprise web service based on defined requirements. Work
effectively with others to create stored procedures, database functions,
triggers and views and to support and enhance Walter business objectives.
Write complex SQL. SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012,
SQL Server 2014. Development of complex SQL code including queries,
triggers, stored procedures, tables, creating views, constraints, and
functions. Good mathematical and logical reasoning skills. Knowledge of SQL
Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting servicing
(SSRS) will be an added advantage. Should be able to write intermediate to
complex level SQL (DML). Capable of testing code and writing documentation
for the application. Good mathematical and logical reasoning skills. Strong
communication and problem-solving skills are desirable. Logical and
physical database modeling, Data migration and data analysis .NET Framework
4.5 Development Tools including SQL Server Management Studio, Visual
Studio, Team Foundation Server, and MKS, SDLC methodologies including
Agile, Relational and Dimensional Database design, Developing stored
procedures and views for utilization in conjunction with WCF web services.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work
experience. 5 years of related work experience. 5 years’ experience with
T-SQL. 5 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher.
Experience developing stored procedures and views for web services a plus.
Strong verbal and written skills. Strong prioritization and interpersonal
skills to balance multiple demands. Proven ability to take leadership role
on larger tasks. Self-starter; able to search for solutions. Thorough
understanding of the project life cycle.

*Regards,Lisa Dutt - Staffing ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email
: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>Fax 727 499 0906*

*ITBrainiac Inc. 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>

*I respect the value of your time. If you'd prefer not to receive email
messages like this from me, just let me know.*

*Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system.*