Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: Jr Android Developer*

*Location: Overland Park, KS*

*Duration: Long-Term Contract*

*VISA: No Constraints*

*Rate: $Open/hr on C2C*

*No # Positions: 2*

Android Developer

*Responsibilities:*

·         1 or 2 years of experienced mobile developer to work on a
multimedia application.

·         *Build and create Android mobile apps in Java and Android SDK*.

·         *Collaborate with UX, design and testing to deliver polished
projects*

·         Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability

*Required Skills:*

·         1 or 2 years of extensive experience of  Android application
development

·         *Expert knowledge of Java, Android SDK and Android Studio*

·         *Knowledge of UI frameworks, MVP application design, and complex,
reactive touch-based UI.*

·         *Experience in RESTful APIs.*

·         Solid understand of Multi-Threaded applications.

·         Shipped at least one app to the Google Play Store.

·         Strong technical, problem-solving, analytical and communication
skills.

·         Must be self-motivated, driven, and thrive in a fast-paced,
collaborative, cross-functional, agile environment.

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: *617-274-7876*