Hi,

Hope you’re doing well.

Our Client is need of Peoplesoft Accounting System Analyst for a contract
Project in San Jose, CA

Please let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement below.

Position: Peoplesoft Accounting System Analyst

Location: San Jose, CA

Duration: 6+ months

Rate:65/Hr on c2c

Accounting System Analyst – provides accounting functional support for
PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade project

*Job description: *

General Accounting

Prepare month-end close journal entries

Prepare intercompany billings and reconciliations

Maintain intercompany loan schedules

System - provide support to the Functional Lead

Support the PS 9.2 uprgrade project (experience with PeopleSoft modules
including GL, AP, AR, Bank Reconciliations, Travel & Expenses, ePro,
Purchasing, Inventory, and Reporting)

Project administration - note taking and schedule meetings

Work with various process owners to update procedures, manual, and training
materials if required

Document and prepare flowcharts of the business process Assist users with
User Acceptance Testing and resolve issues

Assist with unit, data, and integration testing

Coordination with the end users and the project team on issues,
resolutions, and getting sign off prior to go-live.

Best Regards,

*Pruthvi Raju*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA – 95035*

*Phone:- **408-648-0957*

*Email:- **prut...@idctechnologies.com* <prut...@idctechnologies.com>

*Website:- **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>