Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number 408-693-3170.

*Role:              SAP ABAP Developer*
*Location:      Shoreview, MN*
*Duration:      12 Months Contract*
*MOI:             Telephonic + Skype*

*Skills Required:*
Technical/Functional Skills:

- Provides technical expertise, administration and support  on SAP Basis /
SAP Web Application Server systems and other 3rd party software.

- Provide SAP enterprise systems support, administration, availability,
reporting, and technical designs.

- Provide technical support to SAP functional areas, process
analysts/configurators, technical analysts/developers, and users.

- Install, upgrade, and apply patches to the SAP applications/environments
and 3rd party components.  Perform system copies/refreshes,

and monitor system utilization and performance.

- Perform and administer the SAP object change control process.

- Document new or modified technical procedures.

- Monitor assigned problem tickets, enhancement requests, and other tasks
and ensure proper and timely status communication and completion.

- Follow systems availability and committed service levels guidelines.

- Develop engineering solutions which are well documented.

- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest versions/capabilities of SAP

- Ensure all processes are in compliances with Deluxe Corporation’s
policies and procedures, including SOX, PCI, and data retention processes.

Thanks and Regard’s

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Arpan Chandra*

*Technical Recruiter*