Hi ,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and
send me your updated resume and below mentions Details at
*sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Job Title:* Quality Assurance Engineer

*Location:* Mossville,IL

*Rate:* $40/hr on C2C or $35/hr on W2

*Duration: *9 Months

*Overview:*

- Create test plans to validate that software functions as documented in
user stories and requirements and assist with automating those test
procedures

- Review test plans and update as needed based on feedback from testing and
input from the System's integration team

- Perform stress tests on software to ensure the software operates as
expected in extreme conditions

- Work with other testing groups to ensure all system features are being
fully tested, and tested at an appropriate level (black box testing vs.
integration bench testing vs. on-machine testing, etc.)

- Review test results and create bug reports for the development team

*Primary Skills:*

- 5 or more years of experience testing and validating embedded software.

- Working experience with C, C++, Python, Matlab - Experience with machine
health/monitoring systems.

- Knowledge of Communication Protocols (TCP/IP, CAN, RS232/RS485)

- Proficient using Code Repository software such as Clearcase or GIT

- Experience working on an Agile team

- Experience with automated testing and script development

*Secondary Skills:*

 - Ability to work in a team environment, communicating technical
information and development progress to team members and others

*Educational Qualifications*

Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or electrical
engineering or equivalent degree

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Rate/hr or Salary per annum

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.