*​*
Hi,

​This is Suman Bakshi- sam from SourceChip,Inc. Let me know your interest
for below Role in Houston, TX.

Client is looking for Us Citizens and Green Card Holders.​

​​

Looking for
​​
Storage Analyst in TX.

Interested consultants please send me below details:

Name

Number

email id

Current location-

Rate on c2c/w2

The following requisition has been assigned:

Contract

 TITLE:       Storage Analyst

 STATUS:  Open

 JOB CODE:                  14252

 LOCATION:                Houston, TX, United States

 # of Openings:         1

Requisition Details:

Information Technology – Infrastructure & Operations provides technical
services to the global ConocoPhillips Computing Environment.  The required
position is in Storage Operations located in Houston, Texas.

We are looking for an experienced detail oriented Storage Area Network
(SAN) analyst.  The position will report to the Global Storage Operations
supervisor in TX.  This position is part of a global team of storage
analysts responsible for a complex worldwide leveraged SAN infrastructure
measured in PetaBytes of storage.

Responsibilities may include:

• Day to day operations of SAN storage systems across the globe.
Responsibilities also include, but not limited to the patching,
installation, decommissioning and performance analysis.

• Additional responsibilities include implementing and supporting disaster
recovery solutions with data protection.

• Will participate in an on-call rotation with other analysts using a
“follow the sun” support model. (Hand-off issues and activities to extended
team members in different time zones throughout the day)

• Specific technology responsibilities include:

o Brocade switches, IBM storage (DS5300, V7000, SVC), EMC storage (VMAX,
XtremIO, VNX), and Pure Storage (FA-450, FA-m70).  Managing these
environments includes items such as hardware and software configuration,
provisioning of storage, monitoring and reporting.

o Performance monitoring and analysis.

o Supported connected host environments include Windows, Unix, Linux and
VMWare.

o Special attention to availability, reliability, compliance and security
are key.

• Will need to work independently at times while working in a team
environment.

Preferred

• In-depth knowledge of Brocades switches.

• Direct experience with complex SAN based storage systems.  Especially
enterprise level systems.

• Knowledge of Network Attached Storage (NAS) specifically NetApp

• Strong Unix / Linux skills a plus

• Unix shell scripting

• Experience in a large corporate environment, following and implementing
disciplined processes.

• Project management skills

• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills

• Strong organization and communications skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suman Bakshi-Sam |SourceChip,Inc | www.sourcechip.net
<http://www.sourcechip.net> Email- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>
| Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com <28su...@gmail.com>*

*Phone-732-917-4895 | Fax-732-875-0233 *

*7 Rustic Drive North Brunswick, New Jersey 08902 US*

*https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi>*

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a *remove*
in the subject line.