Hello

Greetings…

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement. Please
send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested to
srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Duration : 12+ Months

Location : Lansing, MI

*Short Description:*

Delphi Programmers' to assist with clearing PCR backlog

*Complete Description:*

The State of Delaware is seeking resumes for contractors that possess 3-5
years' experience supporting Delphi (6.0 or Later) with experience in using
SQL Server as the back end. Experience in calling web services from Delphi
is a Plus.  The candidate will be responsible to work with the current
state staff in clearing the backlog of upgrade and enhancement requests.
Contractor should be available for at least 5 months in duration.  This is
primarily programming in Delphi with some SQL scripting work.

Prior Borland Delphi 6.0 programming experience

Required

5

Years

SQL Server 2008 programming

Required

2

Years

Active X Controls

Required

2

Years

Any other version of Delphi

Highly desired

2

Years

Prior experience with Web services

Highly desired

2

Years

JAWS v11 or greater

Nice to have

2

Years

JAWS experience with Delphi

Nice to have

2

Years

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Srinivas* | *Xoriant Corporation *

*http://www.xoriant.com* <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>

*srinivasa.nemalapuri*@xoriant.com <vishal.agra...@xoriant.com> |Phone-
*732-898-6798*

343, Thornall Street Suite 720, Edison, NJ 08837

Find us on: <http://www.xoriantconnect.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/Xoriant.Connect>
<https://twitter.com/xoriantconnect>

Don’t Search, Get Notified! through XoriantJobs mobile app: *iOS*
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xoriant-jobs-dont-search-get/id679060038?mt=8>*;
**Android*
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xoriant.xorconnect&hl=en>

*Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email. If you do not
want to hear from us again, please reply with REMOVE
<sourav.mi...@xoriant.com?subject=REMOVE> in the Subject Line and I will
promptly remove your email address upon receipt *