Hi ,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and
send me your updated resume and below mentions Details at
*sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Job Title:* Java Developer

*Location:* San Mateo, CA

*Rate: *$40/hr on C2C

*Duration: **12 Months*

*Overview:*

Must have:-

   - At least 2 years experience in a development in a web-based Java/J2EE
   application.
   - Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), RESTful web
   services.
   - Experience in Java and other related technologies to design and
   develop robust high-performance and scalable applications.
   - Experience with MongoDB or similar non-relational DB.
   - A self-motivated learner willing to work in team environment.
   - Must have strong communication skills.
   - BS or MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related
   discipline.

Nice to have:

   - Prior experience in Python.
   - Experience in Ruby on Rails.
   - Experience in Amazon Web Services.
   - Prior experience developing or supporting mobile applications.
   - Comfortable working with agile processes.
   - Experience in JavaScript, HTML 5, CSS, Jquery.

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Rate/hr or Salary per annum

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.