*Hi,*

*Please find below details for the position of .Net developer send me your
updated resume.*

*Title:  .Net developer*

*Location:  Columbus OH*

* Duration: 12+ months*

*Interview:  Phone and F2F*

*Definition *

The role of Interactive Developer differs from a traditional “Application
Developer” in that primary emphasis is placed on how users interact with
information, regardless of its source. Candidates should be uniquely
qualified to design, develop, and support web applications that:

1. Convey information from content owners in the most effective way

2. Efficiently send and receive data to back end systems in order to
complete user transactions

3. Are capable of constant interface change due to user experience analysis

Interactive developers are able to bridge the gaps between designers,
content owners, and usability analysts in order to build the most usable,
interactive, and intuitive sites.

Skill Set

An Interactive Developer should have a broad range of expertise, spanning
many disciplines. One should be very comfortable with the concepts of: Web
site design

An intermediate understanding of web site design is a fundamental tenet of
our work. Knowing how certain types of design elements affect a user
interface is a major part of what we do. So, it is most important that a
developer in this position be able to recognize what about an interface
works and what doesn’t.

Translating design elements from an image or design document to working
HTML

Most concepts for this function will be delivered via wireframe. It is
expected that this position will be able to take that wireframe and, with
some instruction of current styles, be able to create web pages that
reflect the design of the wireframe. Also, not every scenario will be
designed for this position. The applicant will need to be able to take the
general concepts of the site and apply it without step by step instruction.

*Cross-Browser Compatibility *

The majority of our websites have been designed to be compatible across the
most commonly used browsers today. The developer will be expected to ensure
that the website works properly and that its appearance is error-free and
functional on any platform used to view it. In additional, one should be
able to adapt wireframes and designs to account for varying viewport sizes.

Cascading Style Sheets, CSS3, and their application to large scale web
sites

Without a high functioning understanding of CSS3, a developer would be lost
in our sites. We use it extensively, and in some cases, to a high degree of
difficulty.

Web site templating concepts and methods, master pages, user controls

A basic understanding of how to implement certain concepts, e.g. master
pages, div versus table layout, form design, upon instruction is required.

Server side coding techniques

Many tasks will require a heavy amount of skill with server side
technologies, ASP.net WebForms using C# 4.x and above. MVC is a plus.

Client side coding techniques

Knowledge of Javascript and JQuery is important to understanding certain
client-side functionality we will be providing.

*Object oriented analysis and design *

*We have many prebuilt components, but this position will need to be able
to not only interface with those but build and consume classes that are
used for data transfer. *

*Multiple tiered development *

*This position will be dealing directly with web services that relate to
the back end data stores as well as how data storage works within the
presentation layer of the application. *

*Database design and development *

*Knowledge of how to interface with multiple data stores is a plus. *

*Technologies *

*While the intrinsic nature to produce a top quality product regardless of
tool is always the primary goal, the following technologies are preferred: *

*HTML5 *

*JavaScript *

*CSS3 *

*ASP.net WebForms, C#, MVC is a plus. *