*Hi       *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume.*

*Position    :              Hyperion Report Developer *

*Location   :             Alpharetta, GA *

*Duration   :            6+ Months Contract*

*Interview :           Phone / Skype*

* Local is preferred or at least someone located close to Georgia.  *

*Job Description*

·         We’re currently looking for Hyperion report developers to assist
with developing a solution for one of our largest clients.

*Job Responsibilities *

·         As a hands-on Hyperion report developer, primary responsibilities
center around design, development, and testing of client consumable reports
using Hyperion Interactive Reporting

·         Collaborate with members of the team – both technical as well as
business owners - to identify requirements and develop new reports or
modifications to existing reports

·         Our environment is open and agile with a focus on both design and
delivery

·         Document development work according to established documentation
standards

·         Must be comfortable working in an agile environment and using
tools like JIRA to track and communicate the status of tasks

·         Must exhibit high personal standards and practices for report
development

·         Must exhibit the ability to configure your local machine and work
independently

* Job Requirement *

·         Candidates must be proficient with Hyperion Interactive Reporting
v9.3 or higher

·         Candidates must possess excellent SQL development skills

·         Candidates must possess a working knowledge of Oracle, including
experience writing reports which retrieve data from Oracle relational
databases

·         Candidates must be detail-oriented and should possess strong
analytical skills

·         Candidates must be consultative and team-oriented

·         Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication
skills

·         Candidates must possess an excellent work ethic

*Educational Requirements *

·         Bachelor’s degree required

·         Concentration in Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics or
other technical discipline is desired

·         2+ years Hyperion development experience required

*Regards , *

*Kailash Negi*

*VSG Business Solutions*

*Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102*