*Hi,*

*Please send resume to **ami...@idctechnologies.com*
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>

*Irvine, CA. *

*6 months*

*Must have* the following:

   - Be *local to Irvine* or able to interview onsite
   - *Outstanding communication skills – This is a client facing role
   working in my office.  Written and verbal communication skills are key!*
   - Expert *AngularJS *skills

Complete Job Description:

, recognized as one of Orange County's fastest growing software development
firms, is looking for a *Senior Front End Developer* to join our team.
Working out of our headquarters, the successful candidate will have the
opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects for top global
brands.  We are seeking candidates with solid object-oriented programming
experience.  Experience with large-scale, high traffic sites is highly
desired!

*You  must be able to work onsite, full-time in Irvine.*

*Technical Requirements:*

·         Expert JavaScript skills

·         *Angular.js and Angular UI experience is required*

·         *HTML5, CSS3 experience required*

·         Experience with RESTful architecture and REST Services

·         MVC Framework

·         JBoss application server

·         Node.js, Jasmine and Karma

·         Oracle RDBMS

·         Outstanding communication and problem solving skills are required

Bonus points for:

   - PMD, JSLint, JSHint
   - Jenkins
   - Maven 2
   - Subversion
   - ITIL 2+ certification

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Amit Vajpayee*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>