*!! IMMEDIATE **NEED* *!! INTERVIEW'S PROCESS !! *

*Need US Citizen*

Job Title :           Full Stack Developer
Location :           Washington, DC
Duration :           6-12 Months Contract

Job Description:
Responsibilities:
Demonstrate prototyping as an integral and regular step in the design
process of conceptualizing, refining, an inventive solution.
Experience with build tools and continuous integration systems like
Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
Experience with source code control tools like GIT, SVN, GitHub, etc.
Strong experience with the full web stack (HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript
Frameworks, etc), backend technologies and design patterns (Java 7,
multithreading, servlets, Spring, Hibernate/ JDBC, RESTFul Frameworks,
etc.).
Experience with dependency management (Maven, NuGet, Gradle, Bower, etc.)
Experience with one or more SQL databases required.
Understanding of security requirements, OS hardening, penetration testing,
and container isolation.
Strong experience in Red Hat Linux and Windows administration.
Experience actively developing and deploying applications.

DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
Degrees - Computer Science or related discipline
Experience in software engineering, architecture, technical operations
Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) or Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer
(RHCJD)
Strong Agile experience.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com