Hi,

We need a *Senior SAP MM/CATS Functional Resource.*

Location:  *Whiting, IN*

Work Auth: *Any*

Rate: *Open.*

Duration: *10- 12 months*

We have an urgent req. for *Senior SAP MM/CATS Functional Resource at
Whiting, IN;* the consultant needs to start ASAP; the details of the
position are listed below

We had this role a few weeks ago/they went with another resource & the
person went Missing In action.

In addition to the description below…this is what I gleaned:

·         10-12 mos project in Whiting, IN---just south of Chicago

·         They will pay expenses.

·         Looking for a 10-12 yr resource---MUST BE hands-on

·         Functional role

·         *Oil/Gas experience will be helpful, but not a Must*

·         They are integrating some new functionality in the Whiting
refining facility on SAP.  PP,MM, Procurement, Inv Mgmt,Goods issued, goods
received, contractor time tracking & inventory, tools & equipment
rentals, *SERVICES
PROCUREMENT EXP IS KEY.  This is not a typical warehouse/Plant environment.*

Functional role will be HANDS-ON with config/design/build, test,
training/development and then go-live

*SAP MM Skills: *

*
*- SAP-MM/CATS,
- Inv. Mgmt, MRO Inventory Management.
- Service Procurement/Service Masters/Service Entry Sheets
- Matls Mgmt - SAP CATS (Cross Application Time Sheets)
- Timetracking/TimeSheeting

*If you are comfortable with the above requirement please send matching
resumes to **na...@ajaxinfotech.com* <na...@ajaxinfotech.com>*  along with
the below details. *

1. Name -

2. Contact -