*Immediate Need OBIEE Consultant In Minneapolis, MN*

Position  : OBIEE Consultant
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6 month contract

Minimum Requirements
DEV
OS:  Linux  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.11 (Tikanga)
DB:  Oracle 11.2.0.4
Repository:  21 Subject Areas utilizing 3 distinct database sources
Catalog:  27 folders in Shared Folders, roughly 200 reports, 50 dashboards

ENT
OS:  Linux  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.11 (Tikanga)
DB:  Oracle 11.2.0.4
Repository:  13 Subject Areas utilizing 3 distinct database sources
Catalog:  21 folders in Shared Folders, roughly 150 reports, 40 dashboards

PRD
OS:  Linux  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.11 (Tikanga)
DB:  Oracle 11.2.0.4
Repository:  13 Subject Areas utilizing 3 distinct database sources
Catalog:  21 folders in Shared Folders, roughly 150 reports, 40 dashboards

Public PRD (this environment exposes reports to those outside of the
University)
OS:  Linux  Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.11 (Tikanga)
DB:  Oracle 11.2.0.4
Repository:  1 Subject Area utilizing 1 distinct database source
Catalog:  1 folders in Shared Folders, 1 report, 0 dashboards
There are 24 environments that have been set up on Windows Virtual
Machines.  These environments were set up for our units to do repository
development.
OS:  Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
DB:  11.2.0.4
Repository:  Typically there are 1 or 2 subject areas utilizing a single
data source
Catalog:  Typically there are 3 or 4 folders with around 20 reports

**********************
These central environments utilize Shibboleth for authentication and SQL
Authorization to assign users to groups.  Three tables exist on Oracle per
environment to handle SQL Authorization (PS_USERS, PS_GROUPS,
PS_GROUPMEMBERS).
We will be offered very little support from the server team on this
installation so the consultant will need to understand Linux very well.  If
there are server changes needed, the consultant will need to give the
server team the exact commands to run.
We would prefer to have a local consultant to avoid travel expenses.
We would prefer someone with direct access to Oracle support to quickly
identify and resolve any issues with the upgrade.
In past upgrades, we’ve had difficulties with the authentication
(Shibboleth) and authorization (SQL Authorization).  We’d prefer a
consultant who has had experience in this area.
Plan and Upgrade OBIEE Application on central environments.
Plan and Upgrade OBIEE Application on unit VM environments.
Coordinate regression testing with University units.
Regards,
Roy Smith | IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel # (609) 310 - 5298
Email:  roy.sm...@itbtalent.com