Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

My Self,  *Sudhakar* from *HCL Global Systems Inc*. We have a requirement
for * Back End Engineer *for *Sunnyvale,CA

Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. You can also reach me at
248-473-0720*191,Drop the suitable profiles on *r...@hclglobal.com
<r...@hclglobal.com>*

Title: Back End Engineer

Location: Sunnyvale,CA

Duration: 6 Months +

Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Supports and ensures business objectives being met
• Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with
high level design
• Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned
Engineering projects
• Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds
ingestion, and orchestration
• Designs and implements low latency services.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and
standards of ethics and integrity
• Troubleshoots business and production issues
• Utilizes industry research to improve Wal-Mart's technology environment
*Minimum Qualifications*
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years
experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 8+ years’ experience in a development or architectural leadership role in
a building web based Java EE services/applications.
• Experience leading teams through the full life-cycle of software
development through design, development, quality and deployment
• Experience with SOA, Apache Camel, REST, Web-Services, JEE technologies,
Spring, Hibernate, Oracle desirable
• Experience with NOSQL solutions, Big Data techologies Hadoop, Hive, Kafka
would be a plus
• Experience building fast and responsive web applications
• 2+ years’ experience in Agile Methodology

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar*,

Technical Recruiter,
HCL Global Systems, Inc