Hello,

I’m Neel, working as a Technical Recruiter at DVG Tech Solutions, LLC. We
provide staffing solutions to our client’s nationwide.

We have the below requirement with one of our biggest clients. Please do go
through the job description and let me know if you, or anyone that you
might know may be interested in the role.

*Skills*

*:*

*C# ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, SQL Server, Telerik, AJAX*

*Location*

*:*

*Itasca, IL*

*Duration*

*:*

*4-5 Months (with possible extensions)*

*Experience*

*:*

*8 Years*

*Mode of interview: Initial phone screening + In person.*

*Looking for consultants local to IL. F2F Mandatory*

*Job Description**:*

*.Net Developer*

*Job Description*

   - Requires a senior level C# ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> Enterprise
   Developer
   - Interoperability experience across mainline ERP systems
   - Strong experience in Services Oriented Architectures and able to work
   in n-Tiered environments
   - Strong SQL Server (TSQL, SSIS, Reporting Services, etc.) and
   Relational Query building skills

*Preferred experience*

   - Telerik controls (e.g. Telerik ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC Controls)
   - AJAX, Java script libraries, JQuery, CSS/HTML.
   - Classic ASP knowledge.
   - Full understanding of SDLC
   - The interfaces will require coding, testing, and the developer will
   need the critical thinking

*Skills*:

   - ASP,SQL,AJAX, Web Services, FTP, Secure FTP,XML,Ms office suite.
   - Excellent communications skills
   - Understands Business requirements
   - *Understands Business & technology. *
   - Excellent communications skills
   - Understands Business requirements

Please do go through the job description carefully and send in suitable
profiles to *n...@dvgts.com* <n...@dvgts.com> or call me on *(609) 246 –
2378 *if you have any queries regarding the job. Any help would be
appreciated!

Best Regards,

*Neel Chandra* *|* DVG Tech Solutions
Office: (609) 246-2378  *|  *Fax: (609) 514-5104  *|*  Email:
*n...@dvgts.com*