*!!!! Immediately Needed Web Developer !!!!*

Hi Floks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Title           : *Web Developer*
Location     :  Greenville, SC
Duration     :  3+ month contract

*Promotional Management Application-Web based:*
We are looking for a *front-end developer with expert level skills in JSP*
*with JSF and also the same skill level for JavaScript*. We would like
someone who can guide our team in development as we are not experts in
the before mentioned skill sets. The developer should also have
experience with JQuery and using the RAD IDE for developing dynamic web
applications.

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*
* *
*Best Regards,*
*Davis Johnson | IT Recruiter*
*Voice:  201-257-5081 Ext: 293 | Fax: 201 727 9296*
*Email: da...@catstaffing-us.com | davis.john...@catamerica.com*