Hi,

Requirement

Please share profiles for a ‘Technical Solution architect – IPVPN and Fixed
connectivity’ for one of our client.

Role: Technical Solution architect

Positions: 1

Location: San Francisco

Total Experience – 8+ years

*Job Description*

• Network Designer / Architect with 6 or more years of experience in
designing and implementing MPLS and IPVPN networks.

• Solution design for end to end delivery of OpCo IPBB to IPVPN networks
using carrier MPLS and delivery of delivery of NNI and VLANs

• Responsible for feasibility study, design, and ordering of carrier IPVPN
connection

• Design solutions for fixed connectivity using WAN technologies such as
xDSL, Ethernet and SDH

*Technical Skills*

1. Experience in designing, Integration, maintenance, support of LAN, WAN,
MEN, Multi location enterprise data networks based upon CISCO, JUNIPER,
ALCATEL devices.

2. Excellent knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPBGP, VRF
etc.)

3. Experience in design of fixed connectivity networks using xDSL,
Ethernet, SDH

4. Thorough knowledge of Transmission Networks– MPLS, IPVPN, NNI, IPSEC

5. CISCO Certification CCNP /CCIE (Routing and Switching) is mandatory.

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details requested
for submission to end client (preferably in Word format):

Name as per SSN:

Contact no & Email id :

Skype ID:

Present Location:

Visa Status:

Hourly Rate on c2c/w2-

Relocation-

Availability-

Linkedin ID-

Highest education & Year of completion:-

*Regards,   *

*Sam*

*Suman Bakshi |SOURCECHIP,INC|Email- s...@sourcechip.net
<s...@sourcechip.net> | Phone(Skype) -732-917-4895 *

Note: Email is the best way to reach me ..or left me VM i will get back.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

Suman Bakshi |SourceChip,Inc |Email- s...@sourcechip.net

Phone-732-917-4895