Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*DBA Analyst/Developer Washington, DC 6+ Months Local Candidates ONLY GC or
Citizens ONLY*

•  Master's degree or ten (10) or more years of experience in supervision
of system/data architects, use of structured analysis, design
methodologies, design tools and other design techniques

·         Should have experience of database design and data modeling.

·         Demonstrated experience writing SQL, PLSQL, Oracle based
Packages, procedures, views and other artifacts.

·         Should be proficient in query optimization and tuning.

·         Should have experience in database modelling.

·         Maintains data dictionary by revising and entering definitions.

·         Involved in writing PL/SQL code to perform database migration
from legacy databases.

·         Code and scripts maintenance/versioning and other documentation
across different environments.

·         Involved in day-to-day communication with client database
administrators to implement database changes.

·         Creating and maintaining mapping documents, database migration
plan and other deliverables as deemed necessary.

·         Participating in daily scrums/agile methodology.

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146