Hi

 Please find below details for the  *CRM .NET Developer *and send  me your
updated resume.

*Position:              CRM .NET Developer*

*Location:             Newtown Square, PA*

*Duration:           6-12 months*

*Phone and Face to face*

First and foremost we're looking for a senior .NET developer. CRM skills
are highly desirable.

Some nice to haves:

·         WCF or SOA experience.

·         Ignify experience

·         Silverpop

·         COZYROC

Also, in addition to the person being a strong .NET Developer using C#,
they should be comfortable with Microsoft SQL Server writing SQL syntax and
stored procedures. *Strong in .NET with C# and those SQL items are the
first two primary areas we need when looking at developers.*

*In addition to the above items, we would like to add the following to the
list of requirements that we're looking for:*
Candidates for a senior .NET position *must have:*

·         Experience working in distributed architectures e.g. web farms.

·         Strong object oriented design skills.

·         Strong knowledge of design patterns.

Thanks and have a great day

Ranjeet Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Srimatrix Inc.