*UI Developer*
*Location :Chattanooga,TN*
*contract-to-hire (Required GC,USC,GC-EAD only) *

*Kindly revert me on pcar...@itbtalent.com <pcar...@itbtalent.com>*

*Job Requirements:*

Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, UX/UI, or Design
5+ years development
3+ years Web/UI/Front End design & development
Strong development experience using object-oriented JavaScript
Strong development experience using HTML5, CSS3, HTML/CSS, AJAX, JSON
Strong knowledge of Single Page Application and Responsive Web Design
Knowledge of UI Libraries and Frameworks/Exposure to modern Web UI
Frameworks
Experience in integrating with REST Services
Knowledge of UI Frameworks such as Angularjs, Backbone, Ember, etc.
Section 508 Accessibility experience a plus
C# a plus

*Regards, *
*Pearl Carrol |  Technical Recruiter*
*Talent Acquisition Dept.*
*pcar...@itbtalent.com <pcar...@itbtalent.com> | *
*Direct #609-429-2800*
*Alt # 609-935-3773 EXT 102*
*Fax #727 499 0906*
*ITBrainiac Inc. | www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> *
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*

I respect the value of your time. If you'd prefer not to receive email
messages like this from me, just let me know