I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Business Analyst/QA
Analyst in Perris, CA. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate,
please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com

*Job Title: Business Analyst/QA Analyst*
*Location: Perris, CA*
*Duration: 5 Months*

*Local candidate preferable *

Work Order Automation
                This effort should begin around *7/18/16 *or earlier.  We
are extending the functionality of our custom billing system to allow our
representatives to access customer data via a mobile app.  We are also
providing them work order information to schedule customer contacts.  We
need someone to gather business process information and document the
business requirements for this mobile app, develop use cases and enter the
requirements into HP ALM.  We also need to develop test scripts and help
manage the actual test cycles where users will record their test results
and then identify defects that will be sent to the developer.

IVR and Web Enhancements
                We are enhancing our web payment and IVR application to
reduce customer wait times and improve their self-service experience. This
effort will likely begin in August 2016.  We need someone to gather
business process information and document the business requirements for IVR
and Web enhancements.  We use a third party hosting site, so we will need
to coordinate with this vendor throughout the project.  We need to develop
use cases and enter the requirements into HP ALM.  We also need to develop
test scripts and help manage the actual test cycles where users will record
their test results and then identify defects that will be sent to the third
party vendor or the developer of our billing system.

QTP a plus.

Very Truly,

Albert Smith
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
201-588-9137 P
201-541-9128 F
alb...@cncconsulting.com
www.cncconsulting.com