Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

Title: *Security PM*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

* Duration: 12+ months*

*Responsibilities*

·         Manage and contribute to wide-ranging security improvement
initiatives as prioritized under Technicolor’s global security program

·         Collaborate with peer security organizations on risk assessment
and prioritization efforts

·         Review and contribute to process development/improvement
associated to security monitoring solutions/tools and incident response.

·         Coordinate evaluation, selection, deployment and configuration of
additional security monitoring tools or optimization of existing toolsets.

·         Coordinate with 3rd party security partners who contribute to
Technicolor’s global security posture.

·         Generate reports, project status, and dashboards summarizing
activity status

·         Contribute to KPI development and ongoing operational status
reporting summarizing the “state of security” for management.

·         Contribute to security budget planning.

·         Consult and otherwise provide guidance or education to key staff
as to security best practices

*Skills Required* (theoretical and practical knowledge of)

·         Project management/coordination experience over technical and/or
security related projects.

·         Strong technical knowledge or work experience such to interact
well with technical teams & engineers - especially pertaining to security
concepts, security tools, networking, multiple operating systems, system
security & application configuration.

·         Prior experience deploying, managing or otherwise overseeing
security tools or security configurations.

·         Understanding of methods used for exploits, vulnerabilities,
network attacks.

·         Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and concepts quickly

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills

·         Excellent problem solving ability such to approach and diagnose
broad technical issues

·         The ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly

*Education*

·         5+ years as a key contributor in a large enterprise environment

·         Completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working
experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Security,
Information Security or Information Technology.

·         Regular participation in security related training courses,
conferences, seminars or other relevant professional development in this
area.

·         Preferred Certifications:  ITIL, PMP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, GSEC or
similar.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharadwaj,

Inent Inc.,