Hello.
we have very good remote position from my client so please check the below
position and reply me your suitable consultants resumes to
naren...@elementtechnologies.com ASAP.

*Mandatory skill :  Audit Control Language (ACL) to SAS.*

*Position : SAS Enterprise Guide & SAS/BASE   (Remote) *

*Location : Charlotte, NC. *

*Contract Duration :  6 months *

*Description of Services *

   -

   Customer is converting from using Audit Control Language (ACL) to SAS.
   They need someone that has both experience using ACL and SAS. - They will
   need to convert ACL programs to their SAS equivalents. - They will need to
   properly plan, execute and test this process.

*Specific Skillsets *

   -

   Experience with ACL
   -

   Experience with SAS/BASE
   -

   Experience with SAS/MACRO
   -

   Experience with Enterprise Guide

*Job Request for*

Customer is in need for an advanced SAS programmer to assist them with
converting legacy programs written in Audit Control Language (ACL) into
SAS. ACL is a common language/software platform used by auditors,
accountants, finance executives and other data analysts to analyze data to
investigate potential fraud. The position requires someone that has
experience with both ACL and SAS with the ability to look at ACL code or
graphical user interface and convert to a SAS equivalent.

Thanks & Regards

Narendra

Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209