Hello,

I’m Neel, working as a Technical Recruiter at DVG Tech Solutions, LLC. We
provide staffing solutions to our client’s nationwide.

We have the below requirement with one of our biggest clients. Please do go
through the job description and let me know if you, or anyone that you
might know may be interested in the role.

*Skill Set*

*:*

*Python Scripting, Java, Big Data and Data Warehousing Testing, R Analytics
Testing*

*Location*

*:*

*San Francisco, CA*

*Duration*

*:*

*6 Months*

*Experience*

*:*

*5+ Years*

*Rate*

*:*

*$52/Hr*

 *Mode of interview is an initial phone screening followed by a Skype or
WebEx.*

* Need to provide a copy of your Visa and an ID Proof for client submission
(No exceptions. Client Requirement). Please do not submit if you cannot
provide them.*

*Job Description*

Job Description:

· Will be responsible for liaising with the customer and Dev teams to
understand the requirements of the project.

· Test strategy preparation, test planning, test execution, status
reporting, defect management.

· Co-ordinate the testing activities with offshore team to ensure adherence
to project timelines.

Experience with Big Data and Data Warehousing Testing, R Analytics Testing
and Python Scripting

Best Regards,

*Neel Chandra* *|* DVG Tech Solutions
Office: (609) 246-2378  *|  *Fax: (609) 514-5104  *|*  Email:
*n...@dvgts.com*