Hi Professionals,

Hope you are having a great day.

This is Vignesh from Millennium Infotech Inc.

Please take a look at the following requirement and revert me back with
good, genuine and SENIOR profiles.

ONLY 10+ years experience profile with the MANDATORY SKILLS ONLY will be
considered. Please DO NOT send profiles WITHOUT the mandatory skills.

Only Vendors who can provide H1B Visa Copy, Photo ID Proof and sign the NCA
can apply for this position.

Role: QA Lead Automation

Location: IL, CA and NY

Experience: 10+ years

Contract Duration: 6 months (could be extended based on performance)

Mandatory skill sets required:

.         Selenium web driver with cucumber framework cucumber, Selenium,
Mobile testing, Automation right.

.         Mobile testing applications "Appium" or "Calabas" calabash.

Job Description

*       Good understanding of testing life cycle.
*       Good knowledge of web based applications and E-Commerce Domain
*       Candidate will be responsible to carry out functional testing of our
E-Commerce portal.
*       Analyze and understand requirements, writing down the test cases,
test scenarios and execution of test cases.
*       Experience in automation testing ,CUCUMBER TEST FRAMEWORK
*       Experience In agile methodologies
*       Good Knowledge in JAVA ( OCJP Java certification is a plus )
*       Java developer is a plus Experience in  (ALM, Selenium, Webdriver &
Mobile) is a plus

Thanks and Regards

Vignesh

Millennium Infotech Inc.

101 Morgan Lane suite# 204

Plainsboro  NJ  08536

Email:  <mailto:sun...@mitiweb.com> vign...@mitiweb.com

NJ Certified Minority Business | E-Verified Employer