Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: Lead IT Auditor*

*Location: Vienna, VA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Rate: DOE*

*GC or EAD or Citizen only*

(IT) and IT general controls audits.   To provide high-level technical
expertise to Sr. Internal Auditors, while supporting wide-ranging Internal
Audit initiatives.  To plan, coordinate and organize projects and project
teams.   Advise Information Services on IT governance as required.

*Required:*

•           Experience in some of the following Information Technology
areas:

o          Information Security, IT Operations, Project Management, Systems
Development, Electronic Services(ie. Mobile, Online Banking), Application
Development, Business Continuity, Remote Access, Virtualization, Database
Management, Network Engineering, Data Center Security, Access Management,
Change Management, Service Level Management, Patch Management, Software
Inventory Management, z\OS, CICS, TCPIP, Continuous Auditing, Data Mining,
Data Loss Prevention, PCI DSS, PEN Testing, Vulnerability Assessments,
Service Oriented Architecture, Data Backup Restoration, PKI.

•           Experience in leading and conducting independent IT audits,
analysis, technical writing and risk assessment.

•           Experience in performing data analysis and mining to assess IT
systems.

•           Desire to independently learn about emerging information
technology, assess risks and assess governance controls designed to
mitigate risk.

•           Strong planning and organizational skills

•           Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills

•           Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.

•           Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and
concisely.

*Desired:*

•           Bachelor Degree in business, information systems, or related
field

•           CISSP, CISA or other related Information Security and
Information Technology certifications.

•           Experience in network engineering, information security,
application development, systems development, business continuity, and
databases.

•           Experience and knowledge in IT auditing and industry
regulations.

•           Knowledge of Navy Federal operations.

•           Knowledge of the financial services industry.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146