Hi Friends,
Please share me you available consultants for the below position.

*Send resumes to **dil...@datsolinc.com <dil...@datsolinc.com>*

*Note: Need H1B copy at time of submission. Do not share me H1 Consultants
if you cannot provide me the Work authorisation copy*

Title: Data Architect

Locations: Tallahassee, FL

Duration: Long Term

*Minimum Experience. *

Bachelor's Degree

Demonstrated understanding, expertise, and ( "in production”)
implementation of DA standards and principles contained in an
industry-recognized EA framework (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF)

Demonstrated experience leading data conversion initiatives in complex
organizations

Possesses a minimum of seven 10 years' professional experience performing
activities directly related to DA

Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, and Visio

Proficient in the use of data modeling tools and techniques

Verifiable communication (verbal and written), leadership, analytical, and
decision-making skills interacting with high level leadership (e.g. CIO) to
functional and technical staff-level positions

*Preferred Experience.*

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering Field

Master's Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering Field

Active EA or equivalent certification, and/or equivalent experience (e.g.
TOGAF, Zachman)

Possesses expert-level skills in the development and maintenance of DA
artifacts and catalogs in accordance with an industry-recognized EA
framework

Demonstrated experience supporting technology activities for an ERP
implementation or a similarly-sized transformative technology project

Experience with financial ERP applications

Experience working with State agencies or other state governments similar
in size in terms of annual budget and full-time equivalent (FTE) employee
count

Experience with architecting data warehouse and data mart solutions

Experience with architecting business intelligence solutions

Software engineering experience using service-oriented architecture (SOA)
including developing and maintaining data services

*Dilvir Singh*

*Data **Solutions* *Inc*

Email: dil...@datsolinc.com  URL:  http://www.datsolinc.com