*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position**: Software Tester*

*Location**: Windsor, CT (Need Locals only for face to face interview)*

*GC/USC Software Tester in the Hartford, CT* area. The interview must take
place on-site (face-to-face) which is why we are needing someone local. At
the moment, the details I have are fairly vague but I have included them
below, regardless. I have a meeting with the manager tomorrow to get more
information on the tech skills needed. However, if you do have any Software
Testers in the area, I would love to review their resumes now as this is a
fast moving project.

*Overall*

-Team will work in collaboration with the vendors, application owners, and
will be the ones providing a controlled environment to test the
applications in

-350 applications are being brought on

*What they’re looking for*

-Candidates with strong communication skills and ability to work with both
their internal team but also with vendors

-People who can think on their feet when it comes to troubleshooting issues
on both Windows and Mac operating systems

-Multitaskers they are testing 4-5 applications per device at a time

-Independent they won’t have direct/open collaboration with development
team so they have to be able to not only troubleshoot and provide remedies
to resolve issues efficiently, but also have strong documentation skills
(to document any issues step-by-step)

-May come from a desktop support (working with deployments, rollouts,
migrations) background, *must have* strong troubleshooting skills

-Ideally come from background of 3-5 years? experience

-Good to know: QA experience is fine, but if they have an extensive QA
background they may have an issue transitioning into software testing where
they are working a lot on their own without a development team to
immediately fall back or call on

-Nice to have: Data extraction experience, ETL testing, Integration testing

*Top 4*

-Strong communication skills, ability to handle and thrive in difficult
situations

-Experience with both operating systems listed

-Strong troubleshooting experience

-Ability to work on a team

-The position requires working closely with corporate and external entities
for the purpose of integrating applications procured through Merger &
Acquisitions.

-These duties include, but are not limited to, Software Data mining,
testing, documentation, evaluation and recommendations to our customers
based upon provided materials provided during our examination.

- Candidates must be able to prioritize multiple activities under tight
deadlines while communicating effectively to resolve any challenges.

-The technology that will be utilized consists of both Physical and Virtual
environments, covering all operating systems (Win7, 8, 10, (OS10 Mavericks,
Yosemite, El Capitan) in a variety of methods ranging from local smart card
login, RDC to VPN.

-Viable candidates will have experience in application testing, agile
methodology, troubleshooting within windows, and Mac environments, and
strong documentation skills. Experience with Altiris, WebEx, workbench VPN,
RDC, SharePoint, Symantec, Invincea, Appsense, Mylab a plus.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>