Hi,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and
send me your updated resume and below mentions Details at
sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Job Title:*  IOS developer

*Location:* New York City - New York

*Rate: *USD $45/hr on C2C or $40/hr on W2

*(No  EAD OPT Please)*

*Job Description:*

 ios developer with strong ios development skills with solid communication
skills, should possess decent iOS development experience.  ios developer
with strong ios development skills with solid communication skills, should
possess decent iOS development experience.

Skill and Experience Details:
*Minimum Experience Required:* *Mandatory Skills:* iOS J2ME, Apple Swift,
System Software Design, Mobile Application Architecture *Desirable
Skills:* *Language
Skills:* English Language

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Rate/hr or Salary per annum

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.