*Hello ,
Hope you are doing well
Please let me know if you are interested in Below requirement or not!
If YES Please send me your resume Along with your contact information, if NO
please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or relatives who
might be interested.*

*SURE SHOOT Need a QA Tester - GA*

*Job Title       :    QA Tester
Location       :    Johns Creek, GA
Duration       :    3+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*With minimal direction writes scripts and executes test cases during
functional/system/integration testing.
Will analyze business and technical requirements to create detailed test
cases/scripts.
 Will write detailed defect reports and work with developers and other
project team members to resolution.
Will ensure compliance with all Macy's SDLC processes.*

*Technical skill set needed:*

*5 to 7 years experience in testing
2 to 3 years experience in SQL (Teradata or DB2)
2 to 3 years experience in IBM Mainframe
2 to 3 years experience in TTU12
2 to 3 years experience using mapping documents
1 to 2 years experience using Defect tracking Tool
1 to 2 years experience in COBOL programming*

*Experience writing test cases, creating bug reports, executing and tracking
testing assignments
Experience in data validation and cross-system testing
Experience in mainframe and client server testing
 Experience in testing in batch and interactive mainframe environments
Understanding of retail concepts a plus*

*Skills:  Skill Level Req'd/Desired*
*Excel Int. Desired
MS Word Int. Desired
Perform benchmark tests Int. Required
Perform validation tests Int. Required
Problem solving skills Int. Required
Strong written and verbal communication skills Int. Required*

*Special Functions:*

*Int. SQL Teradata/DB2 Required
Int. IBM Mainframe JCL/PROC Required
Int. TTU12 Desired