Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you.Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          : UI Lead/Angular Lead *

*Location  : Bentonville, AR*

*Duration : 12 + Months*

Requirements

 The client needs a person like below.

•             Very Good angular

•             Very good to articulate

•             Ability to design

•             Lead 10 member team

•             Hands on experienced

•             very good communication

•             Quick learner

•             Aggressive

•             Coordinate and collaborate with others

Responsibilities: Technical lead(8+ years experience)

Skills:

•         Knowledge/ 1+ years’ experience in developing projects in HTML5,
AngularJS and JQuery.

•         Experience writing HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX for web applications.

•         Familiarity creating data visualizations for web applications.

•         Knowledge in JavaScript, JQuery or similar JavaScript frameworks.

•         Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.

•         Advanced knowledge of JavaScript libraries, such as JQuery,
Backbone, Underscore, etc

Nice to have skill (not mandatory)

•         Experience and knowledge in web browser compatibility and bug
avoidance.

•         Experience integrating UI layer to Web Services.

•         Agile project development experience

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*Metasis Information Systems*

*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*