Hello Recruiter,

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. This is with reference to your resume I found on a job
portal.

One of our *Direct large media clients *is looking for a *SQL
Developer* - *Expert
Level *in *New YorK, NY  *for a contract position. Send me resume on
*milan.pa...@comrise.com
<milan.pa...@comrise.com>*.

*Job Title: *
*SQL Developer*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Job Type: Contract - 6 Months(Highly chance to extend)*
*Interview: Telephonic and In_person*

*Send only local candidate from NY/NJ having 6+ years experience and dont
send PL/SQL Developer*

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Produce Campaign data lists and reports using a Campaign Management
   platform and/or custom SQL
   - Communicate project status updates to production manager, marketing
   business partners, and workflow management system.
   - Review and analyze business requirements, write Functional
   Specifications
   - Quality Control testing of campaign lists and/or Analytic reporting
   files
   - Manage project and time-tracking through Project Portfolio Management
   tool

*Minimum Qualifications:*

   - 3+ yrs practical experience in coding, testing and implementing
   marketing business intelligence campaign initiatives.
   - Strong affinity for and knowledge of big data environments, relational
   databases, data interrogation techniques, complex joins, complex
   segmentation, etc.
   - Familiarity with direct marketing business concepts and terminology
   - 3+ yrs expert-level SQL coding experience
   - BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
   required.

*Requirements and General Skills:*

   - Production management knowledge, participating in requirements
   definition, interpreting business requirements, workflow and functional
   specification write-ups.
   - Knowledge/Understanding of running audits, automated data controls,
   and scheduling tools.
   - Understanding of database marketing concepts such as householding,
   audience hierarchies, audience sizing, multi-step, contact history, test
   and control, hold-outs, cell-coding, promo- coding, propensity models,
   waterfall reports, quality control and peer review methodologies.
   - Experience working with marketing business end-users
   - Good written and verbal communications
   - Experience with Agile work environments and workflow automation
   platforms.
   - Must have legal right to work in the U.S.

*Technical Skills:*

   - 80% technical 20% functional
   - Experience with Teradata marketing applications (Aprimo Relationship
   Manager)
   - Deep understanding and skills with Relational Databases and BI tools
   - Expert SQL coding skills – develop, modify and improve complex
   SQL-based Stored Procedures
   - Experience with peer review and validating test cases
   - Experience with data mapping / interface development
   - Experience with Quality and User-Acceptance testing

Milan Patel
Comrise <http://comrise.com/> | Technical Recruiter
milan.pa...@comrise.com <fang.c...@comrise.com>