Hi All,

We have an immediate opening for an Oracle BI & HR Analytics

Title: Oracle BI & HR Analytics

Location: Charlotte/NJ

Duration: Long term

Our client  rebuilding their HR data warehouse on Oracle Exadata and
implementing OBI and HR Analytics for reporting so we need experienced OBI
and HRA resources to support our client iterative development process.  More
experience in HR analytics.

After placing one of our candidate's for a Junior Position, please find the
update from the client:

We are also looking for someone to lead a project, need some profiles that
are strong and also have Oracle EBS experience with HR analytics.

I appreciate if you can send your resume’ to ravisanka...@tecnics.com and
radhik...@tecnics.com and also can contact on the below numbers to discuss.

Thanks,

Tecnics Consulting Inc,