Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: Senior Software Tester*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*EAD or GC or Citizens only*

Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree or Five years of experience in
software testing and quality assurance plus Four years of experience in
software testing and quality assurance plus Three years of experience
working with automated quality tools

Skills:

>From the RFQ:

•           Experience in combined software testing and quality assurance
reporting experience.

•           Hands on experience developing and executing regression test
scripts utilizing HP Quality Center/HP Unified Functional Testing/Mercury
Quick Test Pro tools.

•           Hands-on experience with CASE tools (such as ClearQuest and
JIRA) for tracking of defects and change requests.

•           Experience in leading a quality assurance team in development
and execution of automated test scripts for a complex JAVA/J2EE application.

•           Must have demonstrated experience in the design, development
and execution of detail functional and automation test plans.

•           Must have demonstrated experience communicating with management
and end users to include: creation of end user test procedures, presenting
testing scenarios to end users, walking end users through the user
acceptance processes, orchestrating end user consensus meetings, and
following up with end users on timely submissions of test acceptance.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com

703-880-4146