Dear   friends

Hope you are doing good!

We have an immediate need for our client, below mention requirement, please
forward most suitable resumes in word.doc along with the best time and
contact number to carry out further discussions.

I just got this one, the candidate must be able to conduct an *in* *person
face to face interview in Washington, DC.*

*Data Integration (ETL) Sr. Developer*

*Client – FEPOC*

*Location – Washington, DC*

*Duration – 9+ Months*

*Interview Process – 1st – Phone Screen, 2nd – Panel Interview (No Skype
available)*

Skills

·         7+ years of experience of hands-on work designing and
implementing the data integration solutions for data warehouse and business
intelligence systems

·         7+ years of experience in design, development and tuning industry
leading ETL software tools in data intensive, large scale environments.

·         5+ years hands-on Talend ETL experience in a work (professional)
setting.

·         3+ years of experience working with Health Insurance (Payer)
organizations or a highly related field including knowledge of HL7 and / or
related Claims, Enrollment, and Benefits Administration industry data
models / taxonomies is preferred.

·         5+ years hands-on zOS mainframe COBOL DB2 & JCL experience.

·         Strong SQL and data modeling skills like 3rd normal form and
dimensional modeling

·         Strong DB2, Java, and UNIX skills

·         Nice to have Rocket shuttle and IBM Data Studio

·         Demonstrable understanding of the utilization of data for
management reporting, business intelligence, and predictive data analytics
purposes.

·         Strong ability to effectively communicate (oral presentation)
concrete concepts to a variety of stakeholders across business and
information technology organizations in a formal and informal manner.

·         Understanding and working (hands-on) knowledge of newer or
emerging trends such as Big Data, Columnar databases, NoSQL, Hadoop,
MapReduce, social media, XML, and unstructured text is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ahmed*

*Exatech Inc*

Direct: *513-433-5603*