Hi,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *WASHINGTON DC 20212*, is currently
seeking a *Oracle Customer and Billing *resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Job Title:  Oracle Customer and Billing *

*Location: WASHINGTON DC 20212*

*Duration: 7+ Months*

*Job Description: *

Strong technical skills with hands-on experience in Oracle Utilities
Customer Care and Billing (CC&B)

Broad functional knowledge of CC&B in at least 2-3 core functional areas
(Case Management, Billing)

Good knowledge of Batch program development

Good knowledge of OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework).

Advanced knowledge/ability to customize in CC&B Java

Strong knowledge of CC&B data model

Strong knowledge using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services and CCB
Configuration Tools (Scripting (BS,SS), portals, UI maps, Zones, XPath)

Knowledge of web based languages (HTML, XML, SOAP, JavaScript, JSP)

Experience with Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse 3.7

Prefer experience with Micro-focus Cobol

Prefer candidates with the ability to convert functional spec into detailed
technical specifications.

*Thanks & Regards**,*

*Sam Nelson** - **Recruiting Manager*

*Direct*: (281) 670-9343 | *Email*: snel...@cognizantechnologies.com
*Cognizant Technologies* | *Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515