*Kindly reply me:: ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com> *

Hi,

Greeting for the day…

We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of resume
with contact details and also fill the required information of below matrix.

*Position::* *Business System Analyst*

*Location:: Irvine CA*

*Duration:: Contract role*

*Description*

·         Business Analyst should be able to Decompose High level Business
and user requirements into functional requirements or user stories.

·         Able to Drive Business and functional requirements implementation
analyzing Scope , proposed changes, creating or revising any requirements

·         Very well versed in Business process flow, System flows and
Documentation like user guides manual etc.

·         Able to coordinate with Business Users during User acceptance
testing, Documentation of issues found, and following up through resolution
as required

·         Excellent Skills and Knowledge on Flow Diagrams, Sequence
Diagrams , UML and ability to create Documents.

·         Excellent Verbal , Written and Presentation  Skills while
interacting with IT management, IT support areas, Project sponsor, user
representatives, and other key stakeholders

·         Able to Identify and participate in the resolution of
requirements conflicts including scope, schedule, budget or quality, and
monitor and report on requirements metrics

·         Provided recommendations for business analysis practice within
organization including, guidance, motivation and mentorship to ensure best
practices

·         Must be familiar with Software Development Methodologies like
Waterfall, Agile and Able to map Business Artifacts accordingly.

·         Ability to use Tools like Microsoft Project Plan, Visio would be
added advantage but not mandatory.

·         Knowledge on Automotive domain and Supply chain management would
be added advantage but not mandatory.

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix.*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*When entered in USA and which Visa*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*SSN(last 5 digit)*

*Last 2 project references(one for each)*

*Best time to reach*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*