Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any good
profile.

*Oracle SOA/BPEL Developer.*

*Location: Redmond, WA.*

*9 Months.*

*Description of Services:
Responsibilities*
o Build web services
o Build ESB/BPEL Processes (Synchronous and Asynchronous)
o Build Oracle EBS service end points
o Technical Design Documents
o Service Contract Agreements
o Service Liability Agreements
o Unit Testing
o Debugging and Issue Resolution
o Oracle E-Business Suite PL/SQL Development
ANT Migration Scripts

*Deliverables:*
Technical Specifications
Service Contract Agreements
Oracle PL/SQL Packages
BPEL Composite Processes
ESB Processes
Testing
ANT Migration Scripts

Acceptance Criteria:
Code Reviews
User Acceptance Test
Client Sign Off

*Other:*
Required knowledge / experiences include but not limited to:
• Able to put the client first
• Able to work in a dynamic working environment
• Able to work with limited guidance from HR lead
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
EBS Implementations The essential Key Words we are looking for in a resume
are:

*- Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle EBS (both mean the same thing) /
Versions acceptable are 11.5.10 or any version of 12
- Oracle SOA Suite or Oracle Fusion Middleware (both mean the same thing) -
Versions acceptable are 10g and 11g (11g is newer don't expect too many
months of experience with this version)
*- BPEL / Business Process Execution Language / Composite BPEL (All refer to
the same thing)
*- Oracle ESB / Oracle Enterprise Service Bus / Oracle Bus*
- Java and XML
*- PL/SQL Development / PL/SQL Packages
- Oracle EBS Modules implemented* - any of the following will work - *
AR/AP/GL/FA/Projects/HR/Payroll/OM*

- Web Services Manager - Not essential but if someone has experience with
WSM that would be Fantastic !

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: *  *
nandan.betas...@gmail.com*

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*