Hi,
Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested in
this position.
Please forward your updated resume along with the best hourly rate and
availability for this position.
An early feedback is really appreciated
Thanks

REQ:

Position: SAP SD Configuration/Designer
Estimated Start Date:  10/01/10
End Date:  05/31/2011
Location: Redmond , WA

Main Skill Requirement:
Proficient in SAP SD (multiple years experience), additional general
understanding and background in SAP MM, Customer & Material Master Data
setup in SAP

Key Responsibilities:
• Deliver excellent (scalable, supportable) solutions and service to
internal customers and partners for Pricing, Product and Programs Projects
• Gain a deep understanding of the existing Pricing, Program and Product
solution.
• Provide SAP SD/MM functional and technical expertise to the Business and
Solution Delivery teams during the Requirements Phase.
• Propose, configure and demonstrate agile, scalable and quality focused
solutions in SAP to meet the business requirements during the Design Phase.
• VROM and ROM activities related to Projects.
• Create Functional Specification for the agreed solutions and acquire
signoff from the project team.
• Contribute to the Technical Specifications with the SAP Development team.
• Contribute to the Test Plan and Test Cases with the SAP Test Team.
• Create Security Specifications (roles/authorizations) and ensure delivery
by the SAP Security Team.
• Configure the Functional solutions in SAP.
• Test the overall solutions in SAP for quality prior to handoff to the SAP
Test team for Systems Integration Testing (SIT).
• Own and manage the movement of SAP Transports to the SIT system.
• Train the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on the delivered
solutions.
• Ensure the SAP Support Team Toll Gate items are delivered.
• Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Cutover and Post Production Support Handoff and Knowledge Transfer.

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

Thanks
Sagar