Job Title:  Senior .NET Developer

Location:  Memphis, TN

Duration:  6-12 Months + Extensions (Contract to Hire)

Compensation:  $48/HR

*Candidates must be a USC, green card or EAD, no H1B*

*Synopsis:* The developer position will require a strong background in
programming *Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET <http://VB.NET>)*. In the near
future, we will move to *C#* as our primary development language so any
experience with C# is a plus. They *must be able to navigate and debug
complex back end .NET code*.

The developer will spend the majority of their time developing within a *Model
View Controller (MVC)* front-controlled framework.  The developer *must be
able to manipulate XML data – and validate using XSD – which is used to
render information on web pages to the end user.*

For web development user-interface (UI) tasks the developer *must be fluent
in* *JQuery* and/or *JavaScript*; as well as *cascading stylesheets (CSS)*
and *HTML.*

We utilize *Oracle* for back end storage. Therefore the developer *must be
able to write and debug Oracle queries, stored procedures (within
packages), triggers, functions and types*.  This will require knowledge of
Oracle or comparable relational database management system (RDBMS), such as
SQL Server and also of database development languages such as *PL/SQL* or
T-SQL.

*Required Skills: *

*Software/Technology*

5-8 years’ + experience in .NET programming.

Experience in navigating and debugging complex back end .NET code.

Experience in manipulating XML data and validating using XSD

Experience with UI web development using JQuery and/or JavaScript, CSS and
HTML.

Experience with Oracle or SQL Server – able to write queries, stored
procedures, triggers, functions and types. PL/SQL or T-SQL.

MVC

*Thanks & Regards…*

*RK*

*Business Development Manager*