!! Urgent position - VDI Administrator/ Engineer in San Antonio, TX -
Interview ASAP !!
Position : VDI Administrator/Engineer
Location : San Antonio, TX
Duration : 6-12 Months
*Client Needs US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS Only for this role*
*SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :*
- VMware Desktop Administration (desired: VMware Horizon View)
- VDI integration troubleshooting (Active Directory, DNS, DFSR and Group
- VMware user profile management (desired: VMware UEM, Persona
- Windows Desktop Administration Skills (desired: Microsoft Windows 7, 8
- Demonstrated effective Project Management experience
- Deployment & Configuration Automation Experience
- Virtual Software provisioning skills (desired: VMware vRealize
- Virtual System Management skills (desired: VMware vRealize Operations
- Virtualization Infrastructure Experience (desired: VMware vSphere)
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience deploying and
troubleshooting virtual desktop environments.
- Strong desktop administration (View/Horizon View) are also required.
- The ideal candidate will excel in a team environment and have
excellent VDI troubleshooting (Active Directory, DNS, DFS) skills.
Chris Roe - Staffing Manager,
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : ch...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.