*Dear Associate, *Hope you are doing well! We have an excellent opportunity
of *Android Developer *in
* Philadelphia PA *Please share your interest at the earliest.
*For your review, Job Description is as follows:*
*Position: Android Developer*
*Location: Philadelphia PA**Duration: Long Term*
*Job Description** :*
· Grow our new and existing mobile Android Offerings - experience
with Android 3.0+ required
· Interpret and document business requirements and create technical
· Ability to analyze, design and develop mobile applications in one
or more programming languages
· Develop readable code using proven architecture and documentation
· Design and implement effective user interfaces that are intuitive
and easy to use.
· Work with information technology and support teams to dynamically
resolve application, database and programming issues.
· Use source-control and task tracking systems to manage and track
code and assignments.
· Implement to specification as scheduled, coordinating between
work groups to ensure timely delivery.
· Work with Q/A team carefully documenting design to ensure
· *Strong background in Java*
· *Strong knowledge of Java and the Android SDK*
· Should have a *solid understanding of* *REST API interaction *
· Must have *3-5 years’ experience developing mobile applications
for the Android OS, Android Studio and Gradle expertise*
· *Should have experience with JSON creation and parsing*
· Experience using ProGuard and knowledge of Espresso is a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· *Experience developing full Android applications*
· *Professional knowledge of Android application deployment*
· Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures
*IDC Technologies, Email: **abhineet.si...@idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.