Hope you are doing great!
If you are comfortable for below position so please reply me back asap.
*Role: DevOps Engineer*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: Long Term*
*must-have technical skillset for this position:*
4. Linux (lower priority).
· Software Deployment: Contribute to continual rollout of
Chef/Ansible-based deployment automation across multiple Test and
Production environments, author and maintain cookbooks, perform related
training. Handle manual deployments that are still there.
· Cloud Rollout: Contribute to the movement towards
AWS/Heroku-based hosting and architecture, work on a platform that allows
development teams to push their changes into fresh EC2 instances in mere
· Reliability Engineering: Architect, develop and maintain
Docker-based infrastructure platform (Docker and Rancher).
· Automation: Author customized scripts (in Ruby, Python, and/or
your favorite Shell) and software applications to automate environment
maintenance, orchestration, and release engineering tasks.
· Continuous Integration: Define, configure and script build,
metric, test, deploy, release and other steps of deployment pipeline for
· Software Development Life Cycle: Shape and improve SDLC processes
and document them in Standard Operating Procedures.
· Linux/Windows Systems Administration: Maintain uptime and
troubleshoot problems in active Dev, QA and Production environments, along
with development and deployment infrastructure, counting over a 1000+
servers. Manage configuration (using Ruby, Python, any scripting language)
and patching. Recommend system-wide reliability improvements.
· DevOps Culture: Identify gaps in current DevOps process, support,
fix, and maintain those key areas.
· Teamwork: Demonstrate, collaborate, and share expertise to assist
the surrounding team members.
· Production Support: Respond to off-hours minimal emergencies and
· Overall 7+ years of experience
· 3+ years of Configuration Management solutions using Chef and
· Good to have experience in Puppet, CFEngine or Saltstack.
· 3+ years’ experience working in a Cloud Computing environment as
Software/Operations/DevOps Engineer (AWS preferred).
· 3+ years expertise in Infrastructure As Code tools:
CloudFormation (preferred), Terraform, StackMaster, Troposphere, AWS CLI,
· 1+ experience with container-based technologies (Docker)
· 2+ years of Linux system administration.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field (or
*Nice to Have:*
· Hands-on experience with Heroku
· ELK stack expertise
· Experience with Rancher
*Satish Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.