Hope this email finds you well,
Currently I am looking for a position of *SAP CRM Developer* for one of our
exclusive clients based at *Columbus, OH*. If the opportunity interests you
and want to apply for the position, please revert to this mail with recent
copy of your resume.
*Role: SAP CRM Developer*
*Location: Columbus, Ohio (Dublin, OH)*
*Duration: 6-Months with Likely Extension*
*LOCALS ONLY !!!*
JOB TITLE: SAP Functional Dev - CRM
*GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: *
Responsible for requirements elicitation, analysis, and detailed process
flow design, user acceptance testing and rollout of new & modified feature
functionality deployed on SAP CRM 7.0 solutions.
Perform detailed business and systems analysis, impact analysis and risk
analysis on various processes.
Ensure a reliable, accurate, and efficient end-to-end process is defined.
Proactively elicit and validate requirements, define detailed business
rules, define functional requirements, and develop process design.
Prepare use cases to identify the key functionality and exceptions to be
deployed within the CRM 7.0 solution.
Rapidly create prototypes in CRM when needed and assist in creation of
*SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
• Identify system, data, and process dependencies for upstream and
downstream application data flow.
• Create functional specs for business logic, screens, and feature
functionality that are clear and complete. Specs will be used for
development, testing, and training.
• Clearly and concisely communicate business requirements to developers;
interact with IT Development team to clarify and resolve any issues.
• Support testing phases to ensure that business requirements are being
addressed in the test plans.
• Define data elements requirements and reporting / analytics
• Facilitate the communication and rollout of new feature functionality to
the field, customer service representatives, and management teams
Education or Equivalent: Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science,
Industrial Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience
*Qualifications / Skills Requirements:*
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience analyzing business processes, team
project participation, and providing advanced level of systems support and
• Experience in building use cases, creating requirements documentation,
functional specs, business flows, etc.
• Experience in working with multiple sub-teams across processes and with
the business to design, build, test and roll out new processes and
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience configuring SAP CRM. Prior
experience with R/3 or ECC would be a plus.
• Hands on configuration skills in SAP CRM 7.0 and interaction
center/customer service functionality with at least one full lifecycle
• Experience in configuring and deploying IC Webclient/WebUI and relevant
transactions. Ability to perform business process modeling and create
• Ability to integrate with other Transactional/Service Components
(Processing Orders, Complaints Management, Returns Management) on ECC and
or legacy system if required
• Basic understanding of ABAP coding/enhancement techniques. Familiarity
with object-oriented ABAP programming techniques and the BSP framework.
• Preferred: Experience of integration with SAP Enterprise Portal (EP) and
Business Intelligence (BI).
• Preferred: Understanding of Telephony Integration, Call Scripting,
Knowledge/Content Management and SAP CRM 7.0 Analytics.
• BDOC, iDoc and middleware experience a plus
AMIT KUMAR *Sr. Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.