*SEND RESUMES TO s...@logicsoftusa.com <s...@logicsoftusa.com>*
Title: QA Tester
Location: Columbus, OH
Client: State of OH (Position ID: 42803)
*Need only locals to OH (In Person Interview Is MUST)*
MUST be available to test onsite: Tuesday, 9/27 at 9amEST sharp.
Dependent upon test scores, candidates will be immediately interviewed
face-to-face by Client Managers for 20-30 minutes. Interviews should
conclude at or before 1pm.
Description of Duties:
30% of Total Work Effort: Develop and maintain: requirements traceability
matrices, system test plans, system test scenarios and manual and automated
30% of Total Work Effort: Execute manual and automated functional,
regression and performance tests, analyze outcomes, and support resolution
to successful completion of
25% of Total Work Effort: Document and communicate test status and results;
log defects and work with the team on resolution
15% of Total Work Effort: Prepare and manage statistical and status reports
for unit managers and higher level managers; and other remaining assigned
1. Minimum of four (4) years' experience serving as a system test lead for
a large complex JAVA and or .NET application
2. Minimum of seven (7) years' experience testing to include (test
planning, test development (test cases, test scripts, and test scenarios),
and test execution) for large, complex multi-platform applications.
3. Minimum of six (6) years' experience using HP Mercury test tools. (i.e.
Quality Center/ALM, Performance Center, Load Runner, QTP/UFT)
4. Minimum of four (4) years' experience using office automation and
project planning tools such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Visio,
Microsoft Office and other tool sets.
5. Minimum of seven (7) years' experience using database query tools and
writing SQL. (i.e. Toad, AQT, etc.)
6. Minimum of seven (7) years' experience performing system testing of
large complex JAVA applications
7. Minimum of three (3) years' experience performing system testing of
large complex .NET applications
8. Minimum of 3 years' experience analyzing and executing batch processing
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.