*Oracle Apps - JDE CNC on IBM AIX *
*Long Term Contract*
Mandatory skills: JDE CNC on IBM AIX
Good to have skills: Migration experience in JDE
Background check process to be followed - Before onboarding/after
onboarding: BGV Agency: We will need F2F interview at least on skype for
· Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an
· Desired Skills: In depth knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Architecture and Technical development. Especially JDE 8 B7334
· Should have extensive technical development experience in E1
implementation, complex technical development programs and upgrades.
· 7-12 years relevant experience
· Good English Reading/ Writing/Speaking Skills
· Responsible for providing day to day support to Application
Developers, Analysts and end-users
· Experience on IBM AIX system. Enterprise server is installed on
· Migration experience / DR Setting up Experience
· Trouble shooting of issues with the application and its
· Provide day to day application support and troubleshooting
expertise in the following areas:
· Application Servers support
· Refreshes and special instructions
· Package build and Deployment
· OMW, Setting up activity rules,
· Change Management Process
· Installation on ASU’s and ESU’s
· Job scheduling and monitoring of JDE Jobs
· Administration of JDE Servers and Databases including DB2/UDB
AIX, DB2/400 and Oracle
· Performance tuning for JDE Servers and Database Servers
· Housekeeping of the JDE Servers
· Security Setups and troubleshooting
· User profile creation and management
· Should be capable in attending client workshops, gathering
business requirements and doing Gap analysis and fitment.
· Ability to train and manage junior team for delivery and meeting
· Work in collaboration with Onsite and Offshore team, taking
ownership and to ensure on time delivery
· Good communication skills.
· E1 CNC experience
· Knowledge on IBM AIX
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.